Thursday, 3 May 2012

Humphrey's Corner

Well here we are again, thought I would post this card as the image is so lovely and makes you think of summer.
I had bought some of the Humphrey's corner luxury card kit which has been produced by Crafter's Companion and Hunkydory, the card and toppers are all so lovely. And the good thing is it's easy to produce lovely cards without needing to use too much on the card.
Funnily enough after I had posted it, the theme for this month's blog challenge over at Crafters Companion is " Here comes summer " so I thought I would enter it.
So it will be entered for http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ .

5 comments:

  1. So adorable, I love that image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card ! Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card the image is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card I love this image it's makes a fab summer card. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge. Good luck. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx