Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Docrafts prompts # 21 & 22

#21Todays blog prompt is... Inspired By Colour. Keep this craft related please :-) 
 
 

 
Things like this give me inspiration, I bought these "false" flowers from our local hardware shop, I spent £8 but when I have taken them all apart I have masses and masses. The colours are so beautiful and I can think of lots of projects to use them on.
 
 
#22Look around your home and create a card or a scrapbook page by being inspired by something around your home.
 
Only recently was I inspired by the design of a picture frame!
 
I can't wait to see what you make. 
 
My inspiration for this card has to be my daughter and the garden, it's lovely to see all the flowers and trees blooming at long last and my 8 year old loves gardening and will get out and help as much as she can, she also does gardening club at school on a Wednesday.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card Fran. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and those flowers will keep you amused for a while:)

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Fran. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx