Friday, 4 May 2012

Docrafts Blog prompt #4

Today's blog prompt is " What is your craft style" . Mmm that's a hard one I don't think I really have any particular style I just tend to adapt to the card that I am making at that time, which could be stamped or from a card kit. The only thing I don't really do is very flowery cards but that may be because I am not a flowery person !!!! I think I tend to be more adaptable as obviously if I stuck to one particular style not everyone is going to like them , so with doing a wide range of style they then maybe appeal to more people.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty card Fran, I agree though, it's really hard to class our own style :)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx