Thursday, 10 May 2012

Docrafts Blog prompt #10

Today prompt subject is ....... What makes you smile ? Is it a product ? , a crafty friend ? , a particular blog ? , an event ? , or family ? .
Blog about what makes you smile.

Well this is an easy one today, there are 3 main things that make me smile,
Number 1 is this one


My lovely family x

The 2nd one has to be my nutty dog, Katie



And the 3rd of course has to definitely be CRAFTING , it has given me such a boost to have lots of wonderful comments from everyone and also being picked to be on the UK Kanban Design Team is great as well.




5 comments:

  1. Great post hun & finny enough my choices are the same :D
    Thanx for your kind message on my blog

    Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely photographs and I can see why they make you smile.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to read about your smiles and see the photos.

    Thanks for Commenting on my blog re the docrafts blog prompts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree family always comes first, lovely pic. No pets of my own, as I work, but can see the attraction & crafting does make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Fran, and very similar to mine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx