Monday, 7 May 2012

Day 7

Today's prompt - write about your bank holiday memories as a child and how they differ now. Or perhaps you had a family tradition and you still carry it on now with your own family? Or perhaps bank holidays now mean CRAFT!!
 
This is a short one for today, and the picture I wanted to use I can't retrieve at the moment as my email playing up !!!
 
I don't really remember doing anything special as a child for bank holiday, I think my mum used the theory "why go out when everybody else is doing the same and we'll just get stuck in traffic " !!!!! .
 
At home now we don't tend to do much as my hubby works for the local paper and he usually ends up working a half day anyway, so bank holiday's in our house is just spending time with the kids . I have also managed to sneak some craft in today as well :) so I'm happy.
 
Anyway hope everyone had a good day, and I've put a photo of my lovely monsters !!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Just read your post for today, and you certainly have your hands full !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look to cute to be monsters lol! We had a fab bank holiday visiting a local castle and going on a nature trail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely photo. And I think your mum is right, I think that if everyone is going out and getting stuck in traffic there is no joy in that. Making fun at home, or just being together is all that's really needed.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx