Tuesday, 3 April 2012

WOOOHOOOO very exciting news !!!

Wow am so excited, at the end of last year Kanban put out a call for UK design team members, you had to submit at least 5 projects, and they wanted cardmakers,stampers and scrapbookers. I unfortunately don't do scrapbooking but entered the others. They wanted only 6 people so competition was going to be stiff.
Heard nothing after the deadline passed in January so assumed I hadn't made it, then there was an item on Facebook saying that it had been delayed, and then last week I got an email saying i had been picked !!!!! So excited, it's for 6 months and you get sent a box of goodies :-) . In the end they have picked 10 people, I can't wait to get started, soooo exciting !!!!!

On another note here is a card I made over the weekend for the sketch challenge over on Docrafts.

7 comments:

  1. Well done you, that's great news! Stunning card too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran

    WELL DONE YOU!!! GO Girl!! I'll look forward to see your creations..

    This is a fab postcard btw!! Love how you've used the twine around it..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Fran. Your card is very lovely. I love string. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Fran. Your card is very lovely. I love string. Vee xx (sorry but the above post has wrong link)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vee, love your blog and am following it, look forward to seeing your Kanban designs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx