Thursday, 26 April 2012

Docraft Goodies cards

After getting my Docraft goodies in the post and with all this horrible wet weather after I had made a card order I had a play with Wellington. The papers are lovely colours and match perfectly, the stamps are gorgeous too and are a good size to use. The sentiments are mainly geared towards male cards but then Wellington is perfect for that too. There are a few sentiments that you can use for anyone as you'll see in my pics. I made a general one first with a great sentiment and then the second was more for the girls. I would recommend the stamps they are fab.






Also here are a couple of other cards that I had made in between doing my Kanban cards.


4 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx