Thursday, 15 March 2012

Something different !

Decided to do something different today and decorate a plain white frame that I had. I used Papermania Capsule papers to decorate the frame adding peel off's to the corners. On the inside I stamped swirls on the inside frame, backed it with some embossed card, then die cut a swirl shaped stalk in plain pink and then used capsule papers and the plain pink to die cut the flowers. I'm rather pleased with the result and it was great to try something a little bit different.

2 comments:

  1. What stunning cards this week, you have been busy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning creation... i love it!

    And thank you for thinking of me with the Liebster award... unfortunately I can't accept in on my blog as it's been given to me previously. Like a lot of others, I tend now to try not to get involved in the awards, as they take quite a lot of my precious crafting time... trying to figure who to send to etc. So sorry, but again, THANK YOU for thinking of me!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx