Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Some more frames !

After a busy weekend of gardening and putting up a trampoline for the kids, which they love, I then got back to the usual weekday jobs, when I had finished my jobs for the day yesterday I found some spare time to craft. Had a rumage round in my stash and found some left over bits from kits, so after adding these to some frames I came up with the following

This was decorated with a kit from Kanban with the swirls stamped onto the white inside the frame.
The next two are from a Hunkydory kit, and I have used silicone glue to make the different elements pop out at you, have got one more to make, bought another frame today, and then they can be used individually or maybe as a set of three.



1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx